All prices are listed in US Dollars, including shipping charges from various carriers.
Acceptable forms of payment
VISA and MasterCard are accepted as payment at this time for domestic or international orders. If there is an interest in alternate forms of payment (please leave feedback), and we will add it to the list.
What do I do if my credit card is declined?
If you have another credit card, go to My Account and click on "Check Order Status". Click "See Details" for the declined order, then go to "Select A Payment Method" and enter new credit card information
Prices listed do not include any taxes. If you live in Canada then the appropriate GST or HST will be added according to the province you live in. We DO NOT charge tax to anyone that lives outside of Canada.
Most orders take 2-3 days to pull, pack and ship. All items are shipped on Wednesday. Any orders received on a Monday or Tuesday, will be shipped the Wednesday of the week after.
Orders shipped to the USA: All orders to the 50 US States are shipped via the United States Postal Service, or FedEx Ground, depending on the size of the package. The most economical means of shipping are used balanced by timeframe for delivery.
Orders shipped to Canada: All orders to Canadian Provinces and Territories are shipped via Canada Post, or FedEx Ground, depending on the size of the package. The most economical means of shipping are used balanced by timeframe for delivery. As orders shipped to Canada are shipped from Canada, there are no Customs duties involved.
Orders shipped the rest of the world: (outside of the US and Canada) are shipped via the United States Postal Service, Canada Post or FedEx International. The most economical means of shipping are used balanced by timeframe for delivery. Note that some countries may charge an import fee or Customs duty at the arrival destination.
Your shipping and handling charges will be determined based on the weight, insured value, and shipping destination of your order. If you have any special requests or special delivery instructions please use our contact form, or email us:
CyberComicsandToys @ CyberComicsandToys.com (remove gaps when using email address)
For International orders, we will collect payment including shipping at the time of purchase. While we do our best to be accurate with our International shipping prices, there are, from time to time, exceptions that may raise the shipping price beyond the original amount paid. If this happens we will contact you and let you know the difference owed. We will always work with you to get the best shipping rates within our means.
Here is a sample shipping chart for shipping comics:
|Shipping 1 comic||Rest of world||Canada Post - International Letter Post||$8.00|
|USA||USPS - First Class Parcel rate||$3.50|
|Canada||Canada Post - Letter Mail||$3.50|
|Shipping 2 comics||Rest of world||Canada Post - International Letter Post||$15.50|
|USA||USPS - First Class Parcel rate||$4.50|
|Canada||Canada Post - Letter Mail||$4.50|
|Shipping 3-4 comics||Rest of world||Canada Post - International Letter Post||$24.50|
|USA||USPS - First Class Parcel rate||$4.50|
|Canada||Canada Post - Letter Mail||$4.50|
|Shipping 5-20 comics||Rest of world||USPS - Priority mail flat rate envelope||$24.50|
|USA||USPS - Priority mail flat rate envelope||$6.50|
|BC+AB, SK major cities||$15.50|
|AB + east rural||$19.00|
|MB + east + YK, NWT all major cities||$18.00|
|Shipping 21-70 Comics||Rest of world||USPS or FedEx||$TBD|
|Shipping 21-70 Comics||USA||USPS - Flat rate large box||$16.85|
|Shipping 70+ Comics||Rest of world||Email for quote|
|USA||Email for quote|
|Canada||Email for quote|
Our Return Policy:
If an item is damaged in transit, has a manufacturer defect, or is an incorrect item, please contact us for replacement details within 48 hours of receipt.
We do not accept any liability for the content of the items we sell. This means that we cannot accept return on comics, graphic novels or books because the storyline or art wasn't to your liking, or because you accidentally ordered the wrong book. We do take consideration for the following exceptions:
- Apparel - item may not be worn or washed. No returns on intimate wear.
- Toys, statues, collectibles, models - Product must be unopened and in the same condition it was when you received it.
* You MUST contact us prior to sending a return back. Please contact us by using our contact form. Please note that you may be charged a 10% re-stocking fee for any returned merchandise unless it was damaged in transit, has a manufacturer defect, or is an incorrect item. We can refund shipping costs only if the return is the result of our error. Otherwise, shipping costs will not be refunded as they are the responsibility of the customer, and refunds will be for product costs only.
Credit or refund will be issued after we have inspected the returned item, providing that it is returned in the same condition as it was when originally shipped to you. Use the same box and packing material that we used in shipping. Only the purchase price of the books will be refunded. Return shipping and insurance costs is the obligation of the buyer, which will not be reimbursed for any reason. Returned merchandise must be received by us within seven days of the date from which you contacted us about the return.
Our Damage Policy:
We take extra precautions to pack our orders to prevent damage and breakage. If despite our efforts your order does arrive damaged, please do the following: If your order was delivered by FedEx, please contact Cyber Comics and Toys for instructions. If your order was shipped by U.S. Mail, take the entire order (all contents and all original packing material) to your local U.S. Post Office to file a claim. The U.S. Post Office will send the claim to us for processing. Do not repack and do not mail the damaged items back to us. This will void the U.S. Post Office insurance and we will not be able to give you a refund.
Cyber Comics and Toys provides this site and related services subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully.
- Copyright Information All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are copyright ("") Cyber Comics and Toys and/or its respective copyright owners. All rights reserved. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of Cyber Comics and Toys.
- Warranty Disclaimer THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
- Cyber Comics and Toys are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
- Although Cyber Comics and Toys attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Cyber Comics and Toys so that it can be corrected.
Information that you supply to us:
We store all of the information that you enter on cybercomicsandtoys.com for the purposes of shipping, so that you don't have to re-enter the same data with each order, and responding to all of your requests.
Cyber Comics and Toys does not share your information with any third parties.
From time to time we send out E-Mail informing our customers of hot new releases. You may opt out of these emails by clicking "Unsuscribe" in any email.
All of our servers are secured by multiple firewalls (Hardware and Software). All credit card processing is performed in a secure medium where the information is encrypted using a 128 bit SSL, which is the best encryption SSL presently on the market, provided by Elavon Merchant Services, an industry leader in online credit card processing.
Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm PST excluding national holidays. Email or phone calls received outside of business hours will be answered in the order received beginning on the next business day.
Additional ways of contacting Cyber Comics and Toys